On the Product Detail page an item may have “Backordered” or “Out of Stock”. Most items are In Stock and ready to ship. For more information, please read the details below.
Most orders for In-Stock items begin shipping as soon as your online purchase is completed. Items are shipped once they are located in stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified.
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the location of your shipping address.
For example, if you order an In-Stock item on Monday that leaves the warehouse in 1-2 full business days, it will leave the warehouse by end-of-day Wednesday. After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the location of your shipping address. Please note that business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays within the New Zealand.
Items that are not in stock but available for advanced purchase on our site. Pre-ordered items are shipped directly once they arrive in stock. You will be notified of the status of your item via email. Although every attempt is made to maintain inventory of each product we offer, occasionally we may be out-of-stock on certain products. If an item is out of stock we will notify you by phone or email. If we’ve sold out you will be offered an alternative and we will tell you how long you will have to wait until new stock arrives. You will be notified of the revised shipping date and given the opportunity to cancel your order. If an item is temporarily unavailable for any reason or has a longer delivery time, then crystalclearpools.co.nz reserves the right to cancel any order if the product is no longer available. No compensation will be paid in such cases but customers will be reimbursed for the full cost of the order. Backordered items, if shipped separately, will incur additional shipping charges. You will only be charged for the items that are shipped to you, along with appropriate shipping and tax, where applicable.
OUT OF STOCK
Some items are listed as out of stock without the option to backorder. This is due to not having a relaible eta for the product to arrive. If you would like to be notified when a particular item arrives, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DELIVERY OF YOUR ITEMS
- Delivery time of purchased items depends on your location.
- Items are only shipped during regular business days, which are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays within the New Zealand. If you receive an email notifying you that your items have been shipped during a weekend or public holiday, they will not actually be shipped until the following business day.
- Some orders are split between different supply locations in which you may receive partial orders on separate days. You will be notified of this within 24hrs of your order.
Shipping Method & Cost:
OUR CURRENT SHIPPING METHODS ARE:
FREE Shipping on orders over $150 for Auckland Urban
Delivery times from the above carriers may be extended. This is a rare occurrence and applies to shipments of excessive weight or those arriving to extremely rural areas.
- Tracking information will be provided to customers with valid email addresses.
- A fee of $15 may be charged for shipments that are either re-routed after leaving our warehouse or are incorrectly addressed due to customers’ error. Shipping labels are generated directly from the shipping information you provide.
Please contact us for shipping products outside of New Zealand.
Shipping Rules & Restrictions:
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding holidays within the New Zealand.
- Please call a Customer Service Representative at 09-391-0002 if you have any questions.