O2 Shock

(Potassium Peroxymonosulphate 75%)

 

Chlorine free oxidiser for pool and spa shock treatment.

 

 

Clear

Description

Oxygen shock

(Potassium Peroxymonosulphate 75%)

 

Chlorine free oxidiser.
O2 Shock is a non chlorine shock treatment especially formulated for spas and pools. It will remove odours and oxidise organic contaminants with an effervescent water clearing (Works in partnership with H20K)

 

Available in: 1kg, 6kg, 25kg

 

 

Additional information

WeightN/A
Package

1kg, 25kg, 6kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “O2 Shock”