Silver Cove’s colloidal formula:
- Environmentally safe and natural, eliminating the need for Chlorine and Bromine
- Based on a unique formula of colloidal minerals and oxygen to deal with all pathogens and algae
- Colloidal Silver is widely acknowledged for its therapeutic effect on many skin problems – enhancing and normalising, rather than irritating, the condition of your skin (and respiratory membranes)
- Odourless and tasteless
- Saves money and energy as it does not require continual pump usage to keep water circulating
- Can be used in any model spa pool
- Is entirely flexible and adjustable (using less or more product) according to conditions, level and manner of spa pool usage and can be purchased as required in three sizes (1L, 2L and 5L) to fit your budget and convenience
- Easy, low maintenance usage.? No need to test water or balance pH
- Lets you luxuriate with peace of mind in a pool that serves the purposes you originally intended ? relaxation, health and well-being
Initial Treatment – Drain, clean and refill spa pool.
2 litres of SALUD’s Silver Cove formula will be added for every 1000 litres of pool water in the first three days:
As water quality varies from place to place we recommend an initial three day protocol to remove contaminants from your water before using your spa:
On Day 1 Drain, clean and refill your pool. Add 1L Silver Cove to your spa, followed by 500 ml on Day 2 and 500 ml again on Day 3 while running the pool for a minimum of 6 hours per day) and cleaning the filters each day. Filters need too be rinsed and soaked overnight in de-greaser (Poolwise makes an organic de-greaser) for the three days and, if possible, put in the sun to dry.
The spa pool water should be clear and odourless. (In rare cases, it may be necessary to add a further 100 ml increments).
Once a week thereafter, add 1/2 litre (500ml) per 1000 litres of pool water to be sanitised.
At any sign of decreased water clarity/quality, when spa is under heavy usage, has long exposure to direct sunlight or is contaminated with suntan lotions, sunscreens, etc, increase weekly water treatment amount by 100 ml increments until clear.
How environmentally friendly is Silver Cove?
Silver Cove is environmentally safe and natural, eliminating the need for Chlorine and Bromine
Can Silver Cove be used in my spa pool?
Silver Cove?can be used in any model of spa pool.
Will?Silver Cove be irritating to sensitive skin?
Colloidal Silver is widely acknowledged for its therapeutic effect on many skin problems – enhancing and normalising, rather than irritating, the condition of your skin (and respiratory membranes).
Does Silver Cove have an odour?
Silver Cove is odourless and tasteless.
Will using Silver Cove in my spa pool require a good deal of pool maintenance?
A great advantage of Silver Cove is the easy, low maintenance usage. PH of your water does not affect the efficacy of the product.
Do I need to keep my spa pool at a certain temperature in order for Silver Cove to work?
No. Silver Cove is not temperature sensitive so this is not a concern.
Does my pump need to be operating in order for Silver Cove to be effective?
No. Silver Cove will save you money and energy as it does not require continual pump usage to keep water circulating. At least an hour a day is advisable and during and after using your spa pool. The filter pump should also be running for 20 minutes or so after adding Silver Cove.
How much Silver Cove is needed for my spa pool? How often do I need to add more sanitiser?
Initially add 2 litres of Salud’s Silver Cove formula for every 1000 litres of pool water. Once a week thereafter, add 1/2 litre (500 ml) per 1000 litres of pool water to be sanitised.
How often must I change the water in my spa pool?
As with any type of sanitiser, periodic draining, cleaning and reinitiating the product’s protocol is recommended to ensure consistent spa water quality. It is recommended to change your spa pool water every 8- 12 weeks depending on the level of usage.