Zodiac CX20 Robotic Pool Cleaner
The Zodiac CX20 uses the power of exclusive cyclonic suction technology for optimum clean of your pool’s floor and walls with the added benefit of the Push ‘n’ Go system.
- For in-ground pools
- Pool surfaces; concrete, pebblecrete, quartzon, fibreglass and vinyl. Not suitable for slippery surfaces.
- Supplied with a 15m cable, suitable for pools
- Picks up medium and large debris like gum nuts, small twigs, eucalyptus leaves
- Picks up fine debris such as sand / algae > 200 microns
- Unsuitable for dust / slit smaller than 200 microns. 100 micron filter canister available for purchase separately for fine debris < 200 micron.
- Powerful cyclonic suction technology for optimum and consistent efficiency with no loss of suction power
No loss of suction power
- Capture large debris such as leaves and gum nuts while ensuring constant suction power throughout the cleaning cycle.
Push ‘N’ Go
- Easy and hygienic access to filter canister. Simply press the Push ‘N’ Go button to release the filter canister and easily empty debris
Surface Control System (SCS)
- The eBox comes equipped with a Surface Control System which lets you adjust the settings for wall cleaning on rough to smooth surfaces. the LED lights on the eBox illuminate to indicate pump strength.
150 watts / Hour
2 Year Warranty